Headed to Portland, Maine, for two days of f’in cold fun. If I had to live somewhere else in New England, it would probably be Portland.
1. It has great beer (Gritty’s, Shipyard, Sebago, Allagash, etc.).
2. It has great food (bakeries, pub grub, seafood).
3. It has a great art museum and art college.
4. It has a flavored popcorn store.
5. It has a cool concert venue.
6. It has a variety of fun stores (pottery, jewelry, housewares, secondhand clothing).
Have to get packing…hope everyone has a nice long weekend.
Leave a Reply